About Tech Nation
Tech Nation is the growth platform for tech companies and leaders. We fuel the growth of game-changing founders, leaders and scaling companies so they can positively transform societies and economies, by providing them with the coaching, content and community they need for their journey in designing the future.
We bring together a network of purposeful founders, leaders and philanthropists, progressive enterprises and policymakers, influential funds and institutions so we can collaborate in building the technological innovation that will improve the future for the UK and beyond.
We provide learning and content, insights and analysis, coaching and research. We’re laser-focused on delivering powerful outcomes and impact because collectively we want to create a world in which anyone with vision and drive can access the skills and support needed to scale and succeed as a game-changing leader. #WeAreTechNation. We fuel growth.
Our company values:
- Deliver impact that lasts
- Collaborate to innovate
- Inform to inspire
- Be all in
About the role
The Product Lead will help us better define our product-market fit, develop a commercial product strategy, continuing to build an active loyal user-base perhaps on an international scale! This role reports directly to the Chief Growth Officer and will drive a digital-first approach to all products.
A Day in the Life of the Product Lead might look something like this:
- Implement a clear vision for all Products, digital consumption and commercial proposition and viability
- Provide thought leadership internally and bring in best-in-class product development practices
- Develop the product roadmap and prioritise execution with the development team
- Build and manage a team of developers, designers and content editors
- Have full ownership of the product roadmap and strategy, across multiple products, designer and devs teams
- Deploy a customer-first approach, utilising data and feedback from across the business to optimise our product
As well as sharing our ambitions and values you will have:
- B2B product management experience across web and mobile
- Significant product leadership experience in the technology sector
- A strong understanding of what is involved in scaling a tech business, preferably through multiple growth stages
- The ideal candidate will have past experience of building online community platforms or services to a similar audience
- Full product life-cycle experience
- Effective communications – from developers to stakeholders
Where to from here?
We welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Our team includes women, men, mothers, fathers, the self-taught, the university-educated, and people of a wide variety of nationalities, ages, and socio-economic backgrounds.
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to Tech Nation. We are committed to a fair and accessible recruitment process for all candidates. We would be happy to meet any accommodation requests during the application or interview process, please just let us know.